Nutrition and Education
The Eat Well Initiative
Wellness20 helps individuals and communities develop healthy approaches to nutrition and wellness through the
Eat Well Initiative.
Through tailored educational programs and classes including:
menu & meal planning
grocery store navigation
travel and eating out guidelines
hands-on learning & team-building exercises
mindful eating & meditation
one-on-one & group coaching
Wellness20 engages and equips people with the tools and skills necessary to be successful in determining and realizing their health and wellness goals. We create and design evidence-based nutrition strategies that create greater health and stronger individuals and communities.
We Bring Expertise and a Personalized Approach to Help Individuals & Communities Achieve Their Goals
Our Eat Well Initiative is simple and grounded in science, identifies and prioritizes health issues such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and cancer, and works towards healing while also being proactive and focusing on prevention.
By listening to our clients, understanding their challenges & goals, their social issues, their culture, and identifying their behaviors and triggers, we apply our Eat Well Initiative that addresses critical health and wellness trade-offs such as lifestyle versus a quick-fix initiative “du jour”.
Our Eat Well Initiative program can be scaled towards individuals, groups, and, communities, including workplaces, faith-based organizations, and health & wellness facilities.
Interested in Learning More?
What We Do
• Nutrition curriculum for health and wellness
• Program responsive to the needs of the individual and/or group
• Wellness Blueprint based on data and analytics for audience
• Alignment with current food access and capabilities
Cooking and Nutrition
• Cooking demonstrations/ cooking classes - LIVE & Online
• Audience/Employee hands-on experience
• Lifestyle transformation strategy- step-by-step guide
• Real food for real people
• Individual coaching on health & wellness - we show you the way!
• Food choices in a "hectic culture" - avoiding the traps and providing you the roadmap
• Group coaching on health & wellness