Nutrition and Education
The Eat Well Initiative
TS Wellness helps individuals and communities develop healthy approaches to nutrition and wellness through the
Eat Well Initiative.
Through tailored educational programs and classes including:
menu & meal planning
grocery store navigation
travel and eating out guidelines
hands on learning & team building exercises
mindful eating & meditation
TS Wellness engages and equips people with the tools and skills necessary to be successful in determining and realizing their health and wellness goals.We create and design evidence-based nutrition strategies that create greater health and stronger individuals and communities.
We Bring Expertise and a Personalized Approach to Help Individuals & Communities Achieve Their Goals
• Our Eat Well Initiative is simple and grounded in science, identifies and prioritizes health issues such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and cancer and works towards healing while also being proactive and focusing on prevention.
• By listening to our clients, understanding their challenges & goals, their social issues & culture and identifying their behaviors and triggers, we apply our Eat Well Initiative that addresses critical health and wellness trade-offs such as lifestyle program versus a quick-fix initiative “du jour”.
• Our Eat Well Initiative program can be scaled towards individuals, groups, communities including workplaces, faith-based organizations, and health & wellness facilities.
What We Do
• Nutrition curriculum for health and wellness
• Education responsive to the needs of the organization
• Wellness Blueprint based on data and analytics
• Alignment with current Food service vendor
Cooking and Nutrition
• Cooking Demonstrations/ Cooking Classes
• Employee Experience
• Creating Desired Culture
• Lifestyle Transformation Strategy
• Real Food for Real People
• Individual coaching on Wellness
• Food choices in a "hectic culture"
• Group coaching on Health and Wellness